1.08.2010

Same old S%#T...New Day....Right???

Well sorry about the lag in this post....as I said, I would be posting information of bands/musicians of the 60's who later went on to become mainstream 70's acts over the course of the next several weeks....well....ummmmmm....Don't judge me...I work way too much....Anyways, here is the next bit for you....We've all seen the movie Dazed and Confused...RIGHT???....of course, that's what I thought.....and we all know that crappy song by Rick Derringer entitled Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo...??? You know what I'm talking about...if your parents grew up in the 70's, then YES they do know of it(thankfully mine are of the 60's generation...Whewwww)...well then remember the scene with Randall 'Pink' Floyd at the Emporium and the music playing....yeah that song....anyways, here it is.....THAT Rick Derringer of "Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo" was a member of the band the McCoys, and they played the stormer entitled - "Hang On Sloopy"....enjoy this....


No comments:

Post a Comment